Celly Cell: The G Filez


1. Why Must I Be Like That? - Celly Cel, McCarver, M
2. Fuck tha World - Celly Cel, Thomas, R
3. Every Day Is tha Weekend - Celly Cel, McCarver, M
4. The G Filez - Celly Cel, Parker, M
5. Don't Wanna See Us - Celly Cel, Thompson, S
6. Can I Kick It? - Celly Cel, Gilmour, A.
7. Get a Real Job - Celly Cel, Franklin, K.
8. Ride - Celly Cel, Mosley, M.
9. All I Know - Celly Cel, Parker, M.
10. Pop the Trunk - Celly Cel, Whitemon, Marvin
11. Get It Crackin' - Celly Cel, Bostic, S.
12. It's Goin' Down - Celly Cel, Gilmour, A
13. Eternal Life - Celly Cel, Keith, Sean
14. Sick Wid It Party - Celly Cel, Keith, S
15. You Neva Know - Celly Cel, Whiteman, M
16. In the Traffic - Celly Cel, McKinley, S
17. The Bay - Celly Cel, White, M
18. The Function - Celly Cel, Jones, Q.D. III

Celly_Cell_The_G_Filez.rar