
Disc: 1
1. Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight
2. Kurtis Blow - The Breaks
3. Treacherous Three - The Body Rock
4. Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock
5. Grand Master Flash & The Furious Five Featuring Melle Mel & Duke Bootee - The Message
Disc: 2
1. Eric B. & Rakim - Follow The Leader
2. Boogie Down Productions - My Philosophy
3. Ice-T - I'm Your Pusher
4. M.C. Hammer - Turn This Mutha Out
5. Public Enemy - Fight The Power
Disc: 3
1. Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
2. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
3. DJ Quik - Tonite
4. Black Sheep - The Choice Is Yours (Revisited)
5. Arrested Development - Tennessee
Disc: 4
1. Redman & Method Man - How High (Remix)
2. Junior M.A.F.I.A (Featuring Little Caesar, Lil Kim & The Notorious B.I.G.) - Gettin' Money
3. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
4. Sacrface Featuring 2Pac & Johnny P. - Smile
5. Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See
You Need 2 Download All Parts 2 Get This Album
Hip_Hop_Box.part1.rar
Hip_Hop_Box.part2.rar
Hip_Hop_Box.part3.rar
Hip_Hop_Box.part4.rar